Wednesday 2 November 2011

Disappointment

The weigh-in showed I had put on 2lbs. Better than the half term prophecy but I have been working very hard to keep to the diet for a week. I do feel a bit thinner but nonetheless I am disappointed. I guess the flu I had a few weeks ago did give a bit of a false impression on how quickly I am losing the weight.

Still, I remain motivated. Which is the main thing.

I have strained a muscle in my back so no gym or swimming for me until that has cleared up. I don't think I will cope very well if I haven't lost anything next week. Am going to try and knock the alcohol on the head I think. The problem is that school is so stressful I just want a large G&T when I come back through the front door. (And then another . . . ).

And I must remember that unlike a lot of my musical colleagues across the country I do still have a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment