Wednesday 9 November 2011

Back on track

A 3lb loss this week. Thank goodness for that. Still 1lb away from a stone but nearly there. The pool is open but the temperature is very low (around 22) so that's still not an option at the moment but I've had a couple of sessions on the bike in the gym. I was put to shame by Nicole, a much older lady with very bad back problems. She reckons to "cycle" 5k every time she gets on one. I'd been going for 3K. So 5K it was for those sessions and from now on. Who knows, maybe more. It's marginally more interesting than the treadmill . . . .

I do need to focus this week because the following two weekends are full of foodie treats and are going to be a struggle. I think if I am around 16 stone by Christmas I will be very pleased. So 10lbs to go. Was trying to think if I've done anything differently this week and the answer is no. Still drinking too much alcohol and still eating some very peculiar combinations of food - a lean beefburger with low fat cottage cheese was one such. But I have resisted a few things. There is a mince pie with my name on it in the kitchen. It will soon be in the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment