Wednesday 16 November 2011

Yay!

I got my one stone award at club tonight! And how . .

2.5lbs off on a week that had seen me cooking a large roast dinner complete with fattening puds for the family at the weekend, and seen me scoffing deep fried mushrooms, sirloin steak and dressed salad at Jamie's Italian with my friend Sue.

Am thrilled beyond belief. I believe that at 16 stone 7.5 I am lighter that I've been for at least 6 years.

The 6 weeks leading up to Christmas will be challenging. Whilst I think I can resist the mince pies and other sweet treats, the very fact that there are a lot of food opportunities to go AWOL is worrying.

I see that I rashly declared 16 stone by Christmas. Will be amazed if I get within touching distance.

The swimming/gymming regime is back on course and I feel great.

Still drinking too much though. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment