Wednesday 23 November 2011

Still on track

Half a pound off this week. Not awe-inspiring but a step in the right direction. Have eaten out twice and been with a heavy drinking chum so am quietly pleased. Last night I tipped the scales at exactly sixteen and a half stone. Am pretty much sure I won't make sixteen by the end of the year as the Christmas festivities and accompanying victuals are well under way. But as long as I make sensible choices I am sure that I can go for damage limitation.

Have lunch booked at the latest "must do" restaurant on Saturday. Pollen Street Social. My friend Liz and I are up for a treat and I haven't seen her since embarking on my diet the day after holidaying with her and her brother in Dorset. Will be thrilled rigid if she notices I've lost weight.

The daily swimming continues. How I wish I had an extra half an hour each morning so that I could increase the distances. For the time being that can only be at the weekends. However, we only have three more weeks of school before the Christmas holidays. If I can swim more even for a fortnight then it should make a difference. I do need though to look at alternative times to get to the gym. There are times after school when I'm sure I could find an hour.

Blooming school. It does interfere with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment