Thursday 27 October 2011

Half term disaster

It is the final day of half term. I stood on the scales just now and wept. I have put on 5 lbs in a week. Unsurprising of course as I have not been on the SW plan, have eaten out (well) 3 times and have also had more time on my hands to knock back more booze than is good for me. I couldn't make the meeting this week because of my jam-packed social life but that is no excuse. Yesterday, bar the wine, I went back on Extra-Easy. I need to be very good now and hope that the reading on the scales is just a blip.

The up side is that I had 2 wonderful lunches out and a great family meal up in Norfolk! And of course I was getting a bit bored with the diet so I'm heading into the second half of the term full of motivation again. And I have upped my swimming to 600 metres a day whilst I've been on holiday.

I hope this is just a minor lapse. Let's see what the official verdict is next Wednesday. As mentioned before I am not good at taking weight gain well.

No comments:

Post a Comment