Wednesday 19 October 2011

Reason to be cheerful

I have lost 4lbs this week and that makes a total of 12 since I began my Slimming World campaign. Am I pleased? Of course but my fluey symptoms continued well into the weekend and then I also had a squiffy tummy. Out to a wonderful Lebanese restaurant with friends on Monday and I had to give up after a meagre portion of the starters.

I cannot tell you how unusual it is to be off my food but perhaps if you look at my other blog you will get some idea!

Elaine seemed to think that if I am careful I will lose again next week but I know from past experience that the body goes into overdrive after cases like this and hangs on to all the calories it needs and more.

Also it is half term and there are 3 family meals out planned. Still it would be nice to shed a couple more pounds and get my one stone award. I'm still not back at LA Fitness. I don't think it's sensible to spread my germs and I know a couple of my chums there have also had the same lurg. And we have had our first overnight frost so staying in bed for an extra hour seems like a very good plan.

I do not have much luck with making Slimming World meals very tasty. Aside from their wonderful chips of course which I would happily live on. This week I made a tuna pasta bake. It was horrible. Even the dog wouldn't eat it. I will try this one next time I feel the urge.

No comments:

Post a Comment