Friday 14 October 2011

Going down

Yes! I am still losing weight. However it's falling off more slowly now. This week I had lost half a pound but I do have an excuse! I have not been well. I've had a fluey, coldy thing and have not been swimming, gyming or following the SW plan. So it's a good result really. This morning my own scales (which weigh around 3lbs heavier than the Fat Club ones), came in at under 17stone.

Even better though is the fact that my elder daughter came round yesterday and looked at me and said "Gosh you've lost weight". She's been on holiday and I haven't seen her for three weeks so I guess it really must show. (She certainly isn't one for any kind of fake pandering).

Will be even  more pleased once I shake off this bug.

But oh dear, I am missing cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment