Friday 7 October 2011

The coward

I didn't go to Fat Club this week. I hadn't been very good at the weekend and the scales at home weren't moving. Well not in the direction I wanted anyway. And then on Tuesday I went to a fabulous all girls night at my friend Lulu's house. Although I didn't overdo things I did not stick to Slimming World principles - that is I didn't count the Syns and call them flexible. I was having too much of a good time for that.

So Wednesday came and went without my weekly trip to see Elaine. And guess what? When I weighed myself this morning (Saturday) I am another 2lbs lighter. Let's see if I can keep it that way.

By the way, the reason for not going is that I am not very good at coping with an increase.  I would probaby have gone straight to the fish and chip shop and done more damage!

I have had a couple of gym sessions this week, nothing major, 3 kilometres on the exercise bike and a bit of treadmill, and I've also upped my swimming, mainly because I am going faster so can fit more into my 25 minutes. So it's all still good news.

We had an unseasonably hot start to October, the warmest for over 100 years. That changed yesterday. The central heating has come on and it is decidedly chilly. I must not fall back on comfort food. (In my case that means cheese)!

And there has been news on the Oympic archery this week. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment