Thursday 5 January 2012

New Year resolutions

I'd lost half a pound this week. But to be honest the New Year festivities (and subsequent leftovers) have led to a diet of bingeing and fasting, not the most sensible approach. But I am fired up with enthusiasm now and restart the whole thing today. I didn't get off to a good start however. We have had serious gales this week and last night the howling wind kept me awake for ages. So I missed my swim this morning. On the plus side I haven't touched any alcohol since New Year's Eve so I must have a bit of a head start there. I'm going to keep a food diary this week so that I can see if I am making any basic errors - I still haven't read my new pack.

Thursday  5th January

Extra Easy

35g All Bran
Semi-skimmed milk
2 mugs Redbush tea

Chicken and ham pasta salad
1 clementine
1 mug Redbush tea

Grapes, Caffeine-free Diet Coke

Jacket potato, baked beans, broccoli

Syns: 1 chocolate truffle, 6 dates, 3 small squares of Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment