Friday 16 December 2011

Tidings of comfort and joy

I knew last week was a blip! Six and a half pounds off this week. In reality I reckon it's probably a couple of pounds but we are still going in the right direction. Am very chuffed. Sixteen stone five and a half.

I stayed for the class this week, something I've only managed a couple of times since September. Poor old Elaine is fighting a losing battle around Christmas time. So many don't even turn up for the weigh-in, all motivation gone. I don't know why I remain upbeat, probably because I'm still at work and sometimes am just too busy to eat. That changes today. I break up at 10.30 this morning. It would be great to have lost a little more by the meeting next Wednesday, I think my chances of getting Slimmer of the Week are quite good. We shall see. I may be forced to go on another night as a trip up to Norfolk is a must some time next week.

I remain unimpressed by the Slimming World website - I seem to be alone on this! It won't let you register your new weight until 7 days after the last entry. Even though I was weighed on Wednesday I can't put the new total in until Sunday. (I was obviously running late the week before). And the searches are devidedly clunky. Sorry Slimming World.

No comments:

Post a Comment