Thursday 8 December 2011

Oh dear

I knew last week was bad, and this week was no better. 5lbs overall. But I am not particularly downhearted. I haven't done much swimming because of temperature problems at the pool, I hadn't stuck to the diet much, and it is Christmas so there is much temptation about.

Next week I will hope to have lost at least some of the excess baggage. I am having particular problems staying asleep. Twice this week I have been up at 3 am. Am also looking after my 18 month old grandson after school (and overnight tonight). I feel very, very tired. We break up a week today. Friday can't come quickly enough.

On the Olympic front I have been booked for Orientation Training at Wembley Arena at the beginning of February. I had to double-check as I thought at first it said Orienteering which is possibly not my kind of thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment